Online-Military is provided by Pro Klader Ltd as an Internet trading name.
What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you leave product feedback
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
The legal basis for processing this data is to perform a task in which we can process an order that you place with us and for a period after in case you have any complaints in the future.
Why we need it
We use Shopify eCommerce software to collect information about how you use online-military.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example identifying which products are popular amongst our browsing community.
Shopify eCommerce stores information about:
- the pages you visit on online-military.com
- how long you spend on each online-military.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with supplier organisations, other government departments, agencies and public bodies. These organisations include
- Shipping organisations for the purpose of shipping an item to your delivery address.
- Order management system for the purpose of managing the order through our processing.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain age related data about anyone within our system.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored. We have gone through a process of diligence to ensure that our main software supply for order processing has the necessary checks and measures in place to safe guard your personal data.
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing at Proklader, be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using
- Destroying all paper based material containing personal data through a shredder
- Personal data or documents are stored in a locked cabinet
- Electronic data is protected by usernames and passwords, tied to specific individuals with only the necessary levels of access required to undertake their job.
- The system provides an audit of actions taken in the normal processing of that data.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure and appropriate for the necessary processing of our process.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Links to other websites
Online-military.com contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to online-military.com from another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Pro Klader ltd will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Data Protection Officer email@example.com
Chesterfield, S41 9QD
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0303 123 1113 Textphone: 01625 545860 Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Information Commissioner's Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF